Monday, January 14, 2008

Randy Gray's pal Hal Turner sent emails to the FEDS

What a shock a friend of Randy Gray turned out to be working with FEDS. Randy himself, has posted other pro-white people's college information and home addresses on websites. In the past, Randy has stood arm and arm with Hal Turner. Below is proof of Hal, Gray's friend, leaking information to the FEDS.

Found on Pastebin
Yes, I am aware you no longer have the Blackberry and that you don’t have a server growing out of your ass.
I made the “you need to write me back” remark because after what I’ve done the past five days, some extremely powerful people are looking to jam me up. I intend to make certain I cross all the “T’s” and dot all the “i’s”.
The White House is livid over my interference with the President’s “legacy” immigration bill. My name was dropped in the Presidents ear by many Senators who laid blame for changing their vote on my act of “intimidation.” I have confirmation from more than one source that my name crossed shrub’s (Bush) lips several times about me being . . . . . ready for this . . . . . an “insolent mother fucker who dared to interfere.”
Things are going to get very serious for me over my single handedly stopping the immigration bill. I can;t let some asshole make an illegal threat on my web site, then get jammed up for “not reporting.”
Thank God some of the Marines at the White House feed me info. You’d be shocked what they hear standing there opening doors all day.
—– Original Message —–
From: “Haug, Stephen M.”
Date: Monday, July 2, 2007 7:23 am
Subject: RE: Threat to Kill Senator Feingold of Wisconsin on July 4
To: Hal Turner
> Got it thanks. I think you forget that I no longer have my
> blackberry and thus no real-time link to the email. I have to be
> logged on to a server to access it. As you know, I don;t have
> one growing out of my ass…Some emails require no comment…
>
> ________________________________
>
> From: Hal Turner [mailto: \n secret12@optonline.net This email address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript enabled to view it ]
> Sent: Sun 7/1/2007 4:53 PM
> To: \n shaug@fbi.gov This email address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript enabled to view it ; Len Nerbetski
> Subject: Threat to Kill Senator Feingold of Wisconsin on July 4
>
>
> Guys:
> I wrote an opinion piece on my site today in which I opine about
> 46 US Senators who I believe should be removed from office on
> July 4 for betraying their constituents and this nation.
>
> An anonymous person, posting on the outside, third-party visitor
> comments area of my web site wrote:
>
> “im going to kill senator feingold on july 4th. may thomas
> paine smile upon me and alexander hamilton bless my cause.
> praise the lord and pass the ammunition.”
>
> As you are probably aware, Feingold is from Wisconsin.
>
> The posting was made today, July 1, 2007 at 4:34 PM EST from IP
> address 128.104.230.228 which comes back to the University of
> Wisconsin.
> The posting can be viewed by the general public at:
> http://www.haloscan.com/comments/halturner/FacingOffWith46/#236927
>
> Once again, my fierce rhetoric has served to flush out a
> possible crazy.
>
> Please acknowledge receipt of this warning. Of late, both of
> you have become remiss in acknowledging e-mails.
>
> HT
>
>
>

No comments: