We are calling you out.
1) We want proof of where all monthly donations go. You claim they go to the white race. Really? Then show us what you spend monthly donations on. Other groups show proof of where their monthly donations go. If they can, so can you. We will give you 7 days to provide us the proof. If not, it proves to us you are pocketing all the money.
2) At HQ, you have over 40 bricks you sold to members for $350 each. Can you show proof of where this money went besides your back pocket?
We will give you 7 days to answer. If not, we take this as proof you steal movement funds. Other groups inform members where their money goes. If they can, so can you.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Staff - Wow, just wow. Man, where does Thom Robb find these people? Wait, he never turns down an application. Here is an e-mail from one of his members. Too funny. Read the pure retardation of this moron.
Staff what staff... I have $500 says you wont meet rpersentatives in person to deliver that so called information you have....we have proof in the pudding your a liar....which is slanderous and there fore punnishable by laws of the state which you are posting in. Come clean and we will not prosecute! -Maximous
Staff - First off, what is a rpersentatives? I've never seen that word in my life. Second, I am waiting on his so-called proof that we are liars. Below are some of the facts we've proved that cannot be a lie.
1) Don Black, former leader of the Knights' Party did break into the office of another White Nationalist.
2) David Duke, a former leader of the Knights' Party was caught on tape selling his KKK membership list to a FBI agent.
3) Thom Robb has never provided proof or a bill of where his 40 plus bricks at $350 apiece income has went to.
4) Randy Gray is a high school dropout.
5) The Knights' Party did lie about units that don't exist.
6) The Knights' Party does sell people rank.
And of course I could go on and on. But as you can tell, I proved my point. I also have another question for this idiot that e-mailed us here, what is "punnishable"?