Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Members of the Knights' Party upset with our blog
In the past three days dozens of threats have been made against the staff here at Christian Frauds. Members of the Knights' Party have threaten us with violence, reporting us to Google (oh well, we have a back up blog at wordpress) and with the FBI (typical of members of theirs to work with FEDS - recall Randy Gray worked with Hal Turner who was recently outed as an FBI informer).
1) Threatening me with violence does very little. Actually, it makes me want to work on this blog even more than I already do.
2) Contact Google. This blog makes fun of a KKK group. LOL, do you think Google cares? I am shocked they aren't helping me write this blog.
3) Call the FBI. It's not illegal to point out facts and post the comments of others, unless that data is copyrighted. It's also not illegal for people to post their comments in the comment section. If someone wants to write Thom Robb is a conman, they have that right - its called free speech.
If you people don't like this blog, oh well. Your shouldn't belong to a group that does nothing. We want one thing on this blog to be proven a lie. Until then, shut up. We have offered $50 for anything to be proven a lie here. And yet, no one has taken us up on our challenge. Instead, we are threaten with attacks and nasty comments. Very typical of the "Christians" who make up the phony Knights' Party.
Again I ask you all the following questions -
1) Where was Thom Robb and the Knights' Party during Jena 6?
2) Where was Thom Robb and the Knights' Party during the Black on White Norfolk attack?
3) Where was Thom Robb and the Knights' Party during Pitts and his "cry me a river" comment?
4) Where was Thom Robb and the Knights' Party during Knoxville 1 and 2?
5) Where was Thom Robb and the Knights' Party during the time their Kansas member was exposed by a reporter?
We will also ask these questions again -
1) Why does the Knights' Party allow black state leaders?
2) Why does the Knights' Party allow news reporters to join and expose their members?
3) Why does the Knights' Party allow a dog to join?