Wednesday, January 30, 2008
A Knights' Party member speaks out: Guess Thom Robb takes anyone like we've said all along
Staff - Wow, just wow. Man, where does Thom Robb find these people? Wait, he never turns down an application. Here is an e-mail from one of his members. Too funny. Read the pure retardation of this moron.
Staff what staff... I have $500 says you wont meet rpersentatives in person to deliver that so called information you have....we have proof in the pudding your a liar....which is slanderous and there fore punnishable by laws of the state which you are posting in. Come clean and we will not prosecute! -Maximous
Staff - First off, what is a rpersentatives? I've never seen that word in my life. Second, I am waiting on his so-called proof that we are liars. Below are some of the facts we've proved that cannot be a lie.
1) Don Black, former leader of the Knights' Party did break into the office of another White Nationalist.
2) David Duke, a former leader of the Knights' Party was caught on tape selling his KKK membership list to a FBI agent.
3) Thom Robb has never provided proof or a bill of where his 40 plus bricks at $350 apiece income has went to.
4) Randy Gray is a high school dropout.
5) The Knights' Party did lie about units that don't exist.
6) The Knights' Party does sell people rank.
And of course I could go on and on. But as you can tell, I proved my point. I also have another question for this idiot that e-mailed us here, what is "punnishable"?